Zephyr Project | An open source project of the Linux Foundation email@example.com
Group DescriptionThe central mailing list for the Zephyr Project. To subscribe to project mail lists (including TSC and Development Discussions), please select "Subgroups" from the left tool bar.
Note: We have received a few questions regarding receipt of duplicate emails when you are sending into the list(s). Please see the following instructions on how to turn off duplicate emails: To turn off duplicate emails, log into your account. Then look for the dropdown in the top right corner of the page, which will be either your name or email address. Click that and then click Account. From your Account page, click the Preferences sidebar tab. Look for the 'I always want copies of my own messages' checkbox and uncheck that. Then click the Update Preferences button.
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]