Date
Re: Zephyr: Groups.io mail lists (duplicate messages)

Brendan OSullivan <bosullivan@...>

Greetings!

I'm writing to let everyone know that this issue has been resolved, along with an issue with multiple "To:" addresses not being properly preserved in messages. If there are any further issues or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and let us know.

Cheers!
Brendan OSullivan

Helpdesk Analyst

Guide for coremark setup on Zephyr OS

Chee, Chrislynn <chrislynn.chee@...>

Hi,

I try to setup coremark tool on Zephyr OS but not able to find much information online. I need this to be loaded to my dev kit https://www.microchip.com/DevelopmentTools/ProductDetails/atsamv71-xult which is a Cortex M7 evaluation kit.

Would someone be able to guide me through?

Regards,

Chrislynn Chee

Guide for coremark setup on Zephyr OS

Brett Preston

Redirecting to devel@...

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager

WEST File Initialization Problem

M Rizwan Ghori <rizwanghori@...>

Dear,
I am trying to use Zephyr in my research project. I am following the steps given on this website for the Zephyr installation. During the process i am facing problem regarding the initialization of West. The commands given on the website cannot recognize the West file. Kindly advise. Waiting for your kind reply.

Best Regards

Re: WEST File Initialization Problem

Brett Preston

Sorry - forwarding from the main mail list to devel@...