From: Chee, Chrislynn <chrislynn.chee@...>
Date: Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 6:21 AM
Subject: [Zephyr Main] Guide for coremark setup on Zephyr OS
To: main@... <main@...>

Hi,

I try to setup coremark tool on Zephyr OS but not able to find much information online. I need this to be loaded to my dev kit https://www.microchip.com/DevelopmentTools/ProductDetails/atsamv71-xult which is a Cortex M7 evaluation kit.

Would someone be able to guide me through?

Regards,

Chrislynn Chee

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager

WEST File Initialization Problem

M Rizwan Ghori <rizwanghori@...>

Dear,
I am trying to use Zephyr in my research project. I am following the steps given on this website for the Zephyr installation. During the process i am facing problem regarding the initialization of West. The commands given on the website cannot recognize the West file. Kindly advise. Waiting for your kind reply.

Best Regards

Re: WEST File Initialization Problem

Brett Preston

Sorry - forwarding from the main mail list to devel@...