Pre last night’s discussion, here is the briefing of my idea.
1. We can announce that we accept pull request testing.(binary test can be later support)
a) A pull request ID shall be provide.
b) A configure file shall include in the pull request, which defines:
1. platform to test, default all.
2. Test suites to test, default all.
2. once a pull request are created, a trigger script shall be created to pull the pull request to each test volunteer’s testing branch. This can be done via shippable.
3. The selected volunteers can start testing the pull request by his own condition.
4. Volunteers shall have a mechanism to upload their test report to testrails, with a given report name.
A comments will be added automatically to the pull request, once the report is uploaded.
I demo my internal system to do #3 automatically, which is based on Jenkins blueocean pipeline files.
and NXP board pipeline files are defined here
I am working on the #4 for a unified junit report based on console log only.