From: Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>
Sent: 2020
930 6:43
To: Masalski, Maksim <maksim.masalski@...>; maciej.perkowski@...; testing-wg@...
Subject: RE: [EXT] [testing-wg] Suggestions for the Zephyr Quality report

I can manage to attend, if the other audiances can attend.

The main topic next week is about

1.     some discussion on test result generation alignment which raised by Alexey(github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/28113).

2.     Shall we summary our test command in a wiki.

3.     Seeking tools to better summarize the test result.

Regards,

Hake