Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 01/18/2021 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder
This is this weekly meeting agenda:
1. Release document is RST format reviewing follow up. Any comments?
2. V2.5.0 is closing, we need prepare the testing plans. (40 minutes)
a) Testing scope. (boards, plans, doeuments, etc)
b) Related links:
3. Round table discussion. (20 mintues)
a) Pytest has allure plugin, would this possible to merge it to twister?
b) H5py format trail. Some questions:
I do some work on your proposed h5py format file, here is my trial:
my observations are:
1. h5py is initially to store large numpy data sets, so it is friendly to numbers, but to xml result format I only use a variable string to store all the xml, as
I did not see an ready schema to convert all the result xml content to h5 attribute, tough. But in this way the h5py table function is not supported, as the variable is only comments. Looks like we need at least define a dataset which represents the trend.
2. We can merge all the report in to several result h5 files named by the version number or further merge them to one file, is this what your proposed?
c) twister.xml and twister_report.xml full path differences. https://zephyrproject.slack.com/archives/CG9H1L6LE/p1610723284017000
From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...>
On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Caution: EXT Email
Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call
When: Monday, 18 January 2021, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC
Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting
An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#