Re: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call
Attendees: Hake , Simon, Jocelyn, Maksim, XuHao, Chen Peng.
Topics discussed today - We have reviewed the implementation below for the Zephyr CI process, and please also refer few ARs below.
1. The Result Repo can be created on Github, for example, a folder CI, and it will include 2 folders: Test cases and Date. For the Test case folder, it will store a command case that each company/user will use those cases to run a tests on their own board. The Date folder will store commit ID information generated by Step 2 and each user/company’s test results by generated by Step 3. (AR XuHao: request the Github access to follow up this task)
2. The red marked part may use the Jenkins to monitor the Github, develop some code and configure them on the Jenkins, so that upload the test QEMU’s results and a commit ID into Result Repo via git. (Note: request resource HW server and shippable ) (AR Hake : will discuss with Anas whether can get the resource HW server and shippable, if so , will follow up this task)
3. Project members and each user from Community can get the commit ID via git to run a test, then upload test results into the Test result folder via git, each company/user will upload the test result into their own folder. BTW, before each company/user upload test result into the folder, they must make sure that their test result’s format is correct.
4. The yellow part could be run at a regular time every day. Firstly, download the test result via git, secondly, update the Test Suite if need because it is need be approved by maintainer if new test case is need to be added into Test Rail, it will make aligned test cases from the developer’s repo with test cases stored in the TestRail. After that, run the uploading script to upload test results into the Test Rail to a proper Test Suite. Each company/user must use different Test Runs in the TestRail ( AR XuHao; will follow up this task)
1. Request the access to follow up the step1
2. Will follow up the task for the step4
AR Hake: Will discuss with Anas whether can get the resource HW server and shippable. if so , will follow up the step2
From: Li, Jocelyn On Behalf Of firstname.lastname@example.org Group
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:09 PM
To: email@example.com Group; Wang, Steven L; Xu, Hao; firstname.lastname@example.org; Masalski, Maksim; Chen, Peng1
Subject: FW: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call
When: Monday, February 17, 2020 8:00 AM-9:00 AM (UTC-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito, Rio Branco.
From: email@example.com Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: email@example.com Group
Subject: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call
When: Occurs every 星期一 effective 2020/1/27 from 8:00 to 9:00 (UTC-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito, Rio Branco.
Zephyr Testing WG Meeting
Meeting Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qti_6mFPkctk9v2vnbz-IMe0ZZO2FJEpX72FaNnEfpE/edit?usp=sharing
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/679527144 ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F679527144&sa=D&ust=1549486286514000&usg=AFQjCNEQ42qDjLG4DZwT6pqJrbgtpMbbew )
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,679527144# or +16699006833,,679527144# Or Telephone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free) Meeting ID: 679 527 144 International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ed7Ng0QxH ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fu%2Fed7Ng0QxH&sa=D&ust=1549486286515000&usg=AFQjCNHaw9xwtdyQGqp4PAgVf7tMHeSU-g )