- Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call
Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call
Simon Sebastian Rubenhagen Stiil
Attendees: Hake, Simon, Jocelyn, XuHao, Chen Peng.
Topics discussed today:
- Hake did not get to discuss with Anas about resource HW server and shippable will be pushed to next meeting.
- Simon gave a simplified presentation about the chipset structure in the Oticon HI:
- Only part of the system running zephyr.
- Not build for a UART or printf like interface natively
- Have built tools for our debugging interface to have buffer that can be used by zephyr printf
- Can run sanity test manually.
- Have prioritized Bluetooth Qualification tests over Sanity for automation.
- Will have automated zephyr sanity tests.
Simon Sebastian Rubenhagen Stiil (SIST)
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.