Date

Re: [EXT] Fwd: Zephyr: Testing WG recurring meeting time - Doodle (req by 1/17)

Brett Preston

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 6:15 AM Hake Huang <hake.huang@...> wrote:

Hi Brett,

We choose the new time is Thursday 7:AM – 8:AM (UTC-09:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) from next week. Please help to make the move/update. Thanks again.

Regards,

Hake

From: Hake Huang
Sent: 2022
117 11:08
To: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Subject: RE: [EXT] Fwd: Zephyr: Testing WG recurring meeting time - Doodle (req by 1/17)

Hi Brett,

Thanks a lot. Lets keep old meeting time for this week, we will confirm the to move to Thursday/Friday in the meeting. I will send you the final notice.

Regards,

Hake

From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 1:13 PM
To: <testing-wg@...>

Members of the Zephyr Testing WG,

Following on to the discussion around the recurring meeting time for the Testing WG call, please complete the Doodle poll below with times you would be available for the weekly meeting --

Thank you,

Brett

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

--
Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager

Updated Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call #cal-invite

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When:
Thursday, January 27, 2022
7:00am to 8:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Weekly on Thursday

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] Fwd: Zephyr: Testing WG recurring meeting time - Doodle (req by 1/17)

Hake Huang

[...]

Re: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG meeting 20220117

Hake Huang

Hi Anas,

You can’t access below link? Or you did not see Brett’s mail?

Doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/9b69WYQa

Regards,

Hake

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> on behalf of Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2022 at 8:45 AM
To: Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...>, testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...>

Hi Anas,

So for week day for weekly meeting, which one do you prefer(Thursday/Friday)?

Regards,

Hake

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> on behalf of Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2022 at 10:17 PM
To: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...>

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.      According to the poll, we need finial the week day for weekly meeting. See attachment.

a)        The best time is Thursday/Friday 7:AM 8:AM(UTC) (UTC-09:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

2.      Twister v2 kick off announcement

3.      Round table discussion.

Regards,

Hake

Following on to the discussion around the recurring meeting time for the Testing WG call, please complete the Doodle poll below with times you would be available for the weekly meeting --

Thank you,

Brett

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Image removed by sender.

Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - 01/17/2022 #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When:
01/17/2022
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG meeting 20220117

Nashif, Anas

[...]

Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - 01/10/2022 #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When:
01/10/2022
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly meeting DD20220110 agenda

Hake Huang

Hi All,

Happy New year!

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.     Test working group meeting time discussion:

a)      https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=06FuaCu8b0ypLNmcXDAWNVeAPWZYcSFDnCzJNA2BXq1UN1RSR1JXM1lOVEFXUVhGREExM0xMN0FWUi4u

b)      According to the poll, most people prefer to postpone this meeting 1 hour later.

2.     Automatically zip big test report file discussion.

a)      We has some test report with big failure log, can we add a mechanism to support zip xml files?

3.     Follow up on twister re-architecture

4.     Round table discussion

Regards,

Hake

Monday, January 3, 2022
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Cancelled Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Monday, December 27, 2021 #cal-cancelled

Monday, December 27, 2021
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Cancelled Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Monday, December 20, 2021 #cal-cancelled

Monday, December 20, 2021
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - 12/13/2021 poll for meeting time

Hake Huang

Hi All,

To encourage more people to join this meeting,  Please help to reply this mail on which time zone you can be joining in. We will find a proper time for most of members.

Valid time for you (View/vote in browser)

US

Europe

Asia

Valid time for you

6:00am to 7:00am (UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

3:00PM – 4:00 PM (CET)

10:00PM – 11:00PM (GMT+8)

7:00am to 8:00am (UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

4:00PM – 5:00 PM (CET)

11:00PM – 12:00PM (GMT+8)

Please proposer your time

Regards,