Date

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/27/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.     Discussion on release quality metrics. (20 minutes, all)

2.     Introduction on automation process on uploading board testing report. (20 minutes, Maksim)

3.     Round table discussion. (20 mintues, all)

Regards,

Haie

[...]

Masalski, Maksim

[...]

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 13 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

This weekly meeting is cancelled, due to many members are in holiday.

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 13 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

FYI