From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Masalski, Maksim via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
812 22:02
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Release Summary Report Fill in Demo

Caution: EXT Email

Hello.

As I understand next week we are planning to fill in Summary Report.

Next week we can have initial report. AR [Everyone need to take section and update it for the next week] Link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7mtAhmvl5z1ohazNgXFEXdFg6RO-J38QsFA7twPPW8/edit#

Any thoughts what section do you want to take to fill in?

Maksim

Release Summary Report Fill in Demo

Masalski, Maksim

Hello.

As I understand next week we are planning to fill in Summary Report.

Next week we can have initial report. AR [Everyone need to take section and update it for the next week] Link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7mtAhmvl5z1ohazNgXFEXdFg6RO-J38QsFA7twPPW8/edit#

Any thoughts what section do you want to take to fill in?

Maksim

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/10/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 10 August 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/10/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

Today’s meeting agenda:

1.     Last week AR using power BI to summary a report for release quality metrics. (Maksim, 20 minutes)

2.  Pull request explanation for https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/test_results/pull/68 (all, 20 minutes)

3.     Question s to Function working group. (Hake 5 minutes)

a)      I did not find there is a function working group mail list of discussion board, any one knows? How to get coverage plan from them?

4.     Round table discussion. (15 minutes)

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 10 Aug 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Script to auto-upload your test results

Hake Huang

Awesome!

Regards,

Hake

Hello, finally I created a pull request, and you can try my script to upload test results. Please read Readme.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/test_results/pull/68

Maksim

Script to auto-upload your test results

Masalski, Maksim

Hello, finally I created a pull request, and you can try my script to upload test results. Please read Readme.

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/test_results/pull/68

Maksim

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/03/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 3 August 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/03/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Nashif, Anas

Won't be able to join today.

Anas

From: <testing-wg@...> on behalf of Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>
Date: Monday, 3 August 2020 at 03:09
To: "testing-wg@..." <testing-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/03/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.  Introduction on automation process on uploading board testing report. (30 minutes, Maksim)

2.  Discussion on release quality metrics. (20 minutes, all)

a)   Maksim summary metrics discussion.

3.  Round table discussion. (20 minutes, all)

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 03 Aug 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/03/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Masalski, Maksim

Hi, I prepared Summary test report proposal, I have things to discuss. I added information from Hake and Maciej to that report, also added new descriptions.

Please review it  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7mtAhmvl5z1ohazNgXFEXdFg6RO-J38QsFA7twPPW8/edit?usp=sharing

Maksim

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 03 Aug 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/27/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 27 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/27/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.     Discussion on release quality metrics. (20 minutes, all)

2.     Introduction on automation process on uploading board testing report. (20 minutes, Maksim)

3.     Round table discussion. (20 mintues, all)

Regards,

Haie

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 27 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Hake Huang

This is the commented version of quality metrics

Discuss on draft release quality metrics

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DiH1lA4184GhNlt6vHJk7N8vU_q3SmKG/view?usp=sharing

Regards,

Hake

[...]

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 13 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

This weekly meeting is cancelled, due to many members are in holiday.

Regards,

Hake