Date

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 12/7/2020 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

1.     Bug scrumb for last weekly testing. (hake/all 20 minutes)

2.    The new format of Doxygen tags for a test case. (Enjia Mai (Intel) 20 minutes)

3.     Round table discussion. (all 20 minutes)

Regards,

Hake

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
127 21:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 12/7/2020 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 7 December 2020, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 11/30/2020 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 30 November 2020, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 11/30/2020 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This is this weekly meeting agenda.

1.     Weekly testing status update(All, 20 minuts).

a)      Do we need plan a regular bug scrum meeting?

2.     Round table disscussion. (all, 40 mintues)

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 30 November 2020, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 11/23/2020 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 23 November 2020, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 11/23/2020 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This is this weekly meeting agenda.

1.     Weekly testing status update(Anas/All, 10 minuts)

Why there is weekly marked since 11-09?

2.     Discussion on problems on sanitcheck. (Maciej, 20 Minutes)

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/30100#event-4013779249

3.     Follow up test manager sytem survey and typical process discussion. (Maksim, 10 minutes)

4.     Round table disscussion. (all, 20 mintues)

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 23 November 2020, 2:00pm to 3:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Nomenclature used in sanitycheck

Hake Huang

According to what I learn from the sanitycheck scripts, the steps are:

1.      Check the testcase.yaml/samples.yaml

a)       Which lists the dependency and platforms.

b)       Some test requirements

2.      When pass step1 , sanity check will build it , if it pass then go to execute, otherwise it is skipped.

3.      Run the case, and check the result.

As the yaml files is not that good maintained over platform, there may have some unconsistances.

Regards,

Hake

From: <testing-wg@...> on behalf of "Perkowski, Maciej" <maciej.perkowski@...>
Date: Monday, 2 November 2020 at 02:57
To: "hake.huang@..." <hake.huang@...>, "testing-wg@..." <testing-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Updated Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call #cal-invite

Hi,

I will have to skip today’s meeting as well.

Regards,

Maciej