Date   

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Hake Huang
 

This is my draft version for zephyr release quality metrics.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
720 10:47
To: maksim.masalski@...; testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hi All,

 

This weeks meeting agenda 2020/7/20

 

1.      Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, 10 minutes (according to gihub document it is 1G limitation for repo)

2.      I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

3.      I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao 20 minutes (need discuss a solid solution)

4.      To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao 20 mintues (need hao to introduce the code logic)

5.      The quality metrics discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Masalski, Maksim via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
719 18:53
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hello,

I have a vacation this week. So I cant lead the Testing WG meeting on Monday 20th. Please, Hake or Peng, write Meeting minutes notes.

I want you to discuss the next topics or at least receive answers or some feedback.

 

1.      Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

2.      I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

3.      To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

 

If you cant cover all the topics, it is fine, we can continue next meetings.

 

Maksim

 


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Nashif, Anas
 

Most of the questions below can be answered by mail…

 

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, 10 minutes (according to gihub document it is 1G limitation for repo)

 

We should not be concerned with the storage limit. There is no limit really, why will anyone be uploading a 1G file? If your test results are in GB, then there is something really wrong with the results. Do you have examples of such large files being pushed?

 

1.     I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao 20 minutes (need discuss a solid solution)

 

Not sure what you mean here, there should not be a problem creating PRs automatically. See https://pygithub.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples/PullRequest.html

This works just fine, I just tried it.

See this https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/test_results/pull/51, it was created automatically from my fork.

 

1.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao 20 mintues (need hao to introduce the code logic)

 

This was already mentioned somewhere else, the file names are should not be random, otherwise the scripts wont be able to find them. So, right now it is expected to have the board name as the only thing in the file name, so <board name>.xml.

 

Anas

 

 

 

 

From: <testing-wg@...> on behalf of Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>
Date: Sunday, 19 July 2020 at 22:47
To: "Masalski, Maksim" <maksim.masalski@...>, "testing-wg@..." <testing-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

 

Hi All,

 

This weeks meeting agenda 2020/7/20

 

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, 10 minutes (according to gihub document it is 1G limitation for repo)

2.     I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

3.     I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao 20 minutes (need discuss a solid solution)

4.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao 20 mintues (need hao to introduce the code logic)

5.     The quality metrics discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Masalski, Maksim via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
719 18:53
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hello,

I have a vacation this week. So I cant lead the Testing WG meeting on Monday 20th. Please, Hake or Peng, write Meeting minutes notes.

I want you to discuss the next topics or at least receive answers or some feedback.

 

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

2.     I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

3.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

 

If you cant cover all the topics, it is fine, we can continue next meetings.

 

Maksim

 


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This week’s meeting agenda 2020/7/20

 

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, 10 minutes (according to gihub document it is 1G limitation for repo)

2.     I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

3.     I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao 20 minutes (need discuss a solid solution)

4.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao 20 mintues (need hao to introduce the code logic)

5.     The quality metrics discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Masalski, Maksim via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
719 18:53
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hello,

I have a vacation this week. So I cant lead the Testing WG meeting on Monday 20th. Please, Hake or Peng, write Meeting minutes notes.

I want you to discuss the next topics or at least receive answers or some feedback.

 

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

2.     I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

3.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

 

If you cant cover all the topics, it is fine, we can continue next meetings.

 

Maksim

 


Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Masalski, Maksim
 

Hello,

I have a vacation this week. So I can’t lead the Testing WG meeting on Monday 20th. Please, Hake or Peng, write Meeting minutes notes.

I want you to discuss the next topics or at least receive answers or some feedback.

 

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

2.     I created a script to automatically upload test results and now I’m discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesn’t support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-requestYou cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

3.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao, please drive that question next Monday.

 

If you can’t cover all the topics, it is fine, we can continue next meetings.

 

Maksim

 


Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 13 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

This weekly meeting is cancelled, due to many members are in holiday.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
713 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/13/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 13 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

FYI

 

From: Perkowski, Maciej <Maciej.Perkowski@...>
Sent: 2020
76 18:13
To: Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>; testing-wg@...
Subject: RE: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

 

Hi,

I also uploaded some of my ideas to the doc in Minutes:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VgjiSUQ87cJp1Teely6bcUf5JKkKciLAqyYvgzWiMWM/edit#slide=id.g8ae7840730_0_0

(mine slides are from page 2)

 

Maciej Perkowski | Software Test Developer
M +48 728 395 111 | Kraków, Poland
nordicsemi.com | devzone.nordicsemi.com

Nordic_logo_signature

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 11:29 AM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Hi All,

 

Above is the summary of what we have discussed on the quality metrices

 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1g7i4wD9pnAT1PckjYN-JpPk0Y_tuY3TIMlAoxwAMwx4/edit?usp=sharing

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: Hake Huang
Sent: 2020
76 13:19
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: RE: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Hi All,

 

1.      Quality report format summary.(40 minutes)

a)       Quality metrics check list

2.      Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
629 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 06 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 6 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Perkowski, Maciej
 

 

Hi,

I also uploaded some of my ideas to the doc in Minutes:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VgjiSUQ87cJp1Teely6bcUf5JKkKciLAqyYvgzWiMWM/edit#slide=id.g8ae7840730_0_0

(mine slides are from page 2)

 

Maciej Perkowski | Software Test Developer
M +48 728 395 111 | Kraków, Poland
nordicsemi.com | devzone.nordicsemi.com

Nordic_logo_signature

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 11:29 AM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Hi All,

 

Above is the summary of what we have discussed on the quality metrices

 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1g7i4wD9pnAT1PckjYN-JpPk0Y_tuY3TIMlAoxwAMwx4/edit?usp=sharing

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: Hake Huang
Sent: 2020
76 13:19
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: RE: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Hi All,

 

1.     Quality report format summary.(40 minutes)

a)       Quality metrics check list

2.     Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
629 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 06 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

Above is the summary of what we have discussed on the quality metrices

 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1g7i4wD9pnAT1PckjYN-JpPk0Y_tuY3TIMlAoxwAMwx4/edit?usp=sharing

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: Hake Huang
Sent: 2020
76 13:19
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: RE: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Hi All,

 

1.     Quality report format summary.(40 minutes)

a)      Quality metrics check list

2.     Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
629 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 06 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

1.     Quality report format summary.(40 minutes)

a)      Quality metrics check list

2.     Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
629 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/06/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 06 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/29/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 29 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/29/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda,

 

1.     Quality report format summary.(30 minutes)

a)      Round table for member to present different quality report

2.     Sanity check updating. (20 minutes)

a)      Generate JSON plan this in github

b)      Fix the blank case issue plan this case in github.

3.     Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
629 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/29/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 29 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Masalski, Maksim
 

I can access.

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang
Sent: 2020
622 17:54
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w92D564Tt70aQBuJ2IQjg4Db6yeW5F6wlH0gOSnQdIo/edit?usp=sharing

 

let me know whether you can access and edit. Thanks

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 12:07
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

This is my proposed Quality report contents.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 10:55
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hi All,

 

1.      TestRail phase out plan final decision. (10 minutes)

a)       More likely to keep 1 account in testRail, need finial confirm.

2.      Quality report format summary.(30 minutes)

a)       Round table for member to present different quality report

3.      Sanity check updating. (10 minutes)

a)       Generate JSON plan this in github

b)       Fix the blank case issue plan this case in github.

4.      Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/22/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 22 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w92D564Tt70aQBuJ2IQjg4Db6yeW5F6wlH0gOSnQdIo/edit?usp=sharing

 

let me know whether you can access and edit. Thanks

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 12:07
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

This is my proposed Quality report contents.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 10:55
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hi All,

 

1.      TestRail phase out plan final decision. (10 minutes)

a)       More likely to keep 1 account in testRail, need finial confirm.

2.      Quality report format summary.(30 minutes)

a)       Round table for member to present different quality report

3.      Sanity check updating. (10 minutes)

a)       Generate JSON plan this in github

b)       Fix the blank case issue plan this case in github.

4.      Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/22/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 22 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/22/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>
 

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 22 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
 
 
________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

This is my proposed Quality report contents.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 10:55
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hi All,

 

1.     TestRail phase out plan final decision. (10 minutes)

a)      More likely to keep 1 account in testRail, need finial confirm.

2.     Quality report format summary.(30 minutes)

a)      Round table for member to present different quality report

3.     Sanity check updating. (10 minutes)

a)      Generate JSON plan this in github

b)      Fix the blank case issue plan this case in github.

4.     Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/22/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 22 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/15/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

1.     TestRail phase out plan final decision. (10 minutes)

a)      More likely to keep 1 account in testRail, need finial confirm.

2.     Quality report format summary.(30 minutes)

a)      Round table for member to present different quality report

3.     Sanity check updating. (10 minutes)

a)      Generate JSON – plan this in github

b)      Fix the blank case issue – plan this case in github.

4.     Round table discussion. (10 minutes)

 

Regards,

Hake

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2020
622 20:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Upcoming Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 06/22/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

 

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 22 June 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: testing-wg@...

Description:

________________________________________________________________________________

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________


introduction of greentea - the CI system of mbedos

Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

I get an introduction for ARM mbed-os team CI framework (GreenTea). https://os.mbed.com/docs/mbed-os/v5.15/tools/greentea-testing-applications.html

 

From my observation, the greentea is less matured than our SanityCheck + west system. The only ideas that come to my mind is:

 

1.     Do we need to move the sanitycheck out of zephyr and make it as a separated module?

a)      We can leave a lightweight wrapper script in zephyr for easy use of developer, but move mass of things to a separated module.

2.     Do we give sanitycheck a project name?

 

I try to persuade LAVA to accept use docker environment(python3 run time), and just act as a distribute scheduler. Looks like ARM greentea has the same request. Further discussion will  be followed.

 

 

Regards,

Hake


Re: TestRail Support

Li, Jocelyn
 

Thank you Maksim for the update! Anyway, we will stay with 1 user :)

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Masalski, Maksim
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 11:31 PM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [testing-wg] TestRail Support

 

Hi, I received a new reply from the TestRail.

My question:

Hello, due to our open-source project policy our management decided to leave TestRail and move to our own testing platform. I would like to know how many data we have https://zephyrproject.testrail.com/ and how we can dump data from your servers? One more question, if we will stop paying for TestRail will we still have access to the previous Test reports for our project?

 

TestRail answer:

Hello Maksim,

 

Thank you for your email. If you plan to unsubscribe with TestRail, you won't have access to TestRail instance anymore. You might want to export all the reports to a different server or location before you terminate the TestRail server license so you can access them later.

 

I'm sorry to hear that you would like to unsubscribe from TestRail. If you don't mind my asking, may I know the reason why your team is planning to discontinue using TestRail?

 

If your team intends on subscribing to TestRail again in the future, we highly recommend keeping your TestRail instance active with simply 1 user at a low monthly rate of $32 to ensure your test data remains intact to avoid re-configuring the instance. Would this work for you?

 

Alternatively, we can fully close your subscription and you may export a copy of your data from Administration > Subscription within TestRail.

 

Thanks, and I look forward to your response.

 

Maksim

 

201 - 220 of 377