Date

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/17/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

Today’s meeting agenda:

1.     Maciej introduction of issue summary scripts. (Maciej 15 minutes).

2.     Review of release metrics documents.(All, 30 minutes)

a)      overview and goals(Maciej)

b)      Delivery metrics(Hake)

c)      Performance(Maksim)

3.     Round table discussion. (15 minutes)

Regards,

Hake

From: <testing-wg@...> on behalf of Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>
Date: Monday, 3 August 2020 at 03:09
To: "testing-wg@..." <testing-wg@...>
Subject: Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/03/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.  Introduction on automation process on uploading board testing report. (30 minutes, Maksim)

2.  Discussion on release quality metrics. (20 minutes, all)

a)   Maksim summary metrics discussion.

3.  Round table discussion. (20 minutes, all)

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 03 Aug 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 08/03/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Masalski, Maksim

Hi, I prepared Summary test report proposal, I have things to discuss. I added information from Hake and Maciej to that report, also added new descriptions.

Please review it  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7mtAhmvl5z1ohazNgXFEXdFg6RO-J38QsFA7twPPW8/edit?usp=sharing

Maksim

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 03 Aug 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/27/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

testing-wg@lists.zephyrproject.org Calendar <testing-wg@...>

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 27 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 07/27/2020 1:00pm-2:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.     Discussion on release quality metrics. (20 minutes, all)

2.     Introduction on automation process on uploading board testing report. (20 minutes, Maksim)

3.     Round table discussion. (20 mintues, all)

Regards,

Haie

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When: Monday, 27 July 2020, 1:00pm to 2:00pm, (GMT+00:00) UTC

Where:Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Re: [EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Hake Huang

This is the commented version of quality metrics

Discuss on draft release quality metrics

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DiH1lA4184GhNlt6vHJk7N8vU_q3SmKG/view?usp=sharing

Regards,

Hake