Topics

[EXT] [testing-wg] Topics to discuss next week July 20th

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This week’s meeting agenda 2020/7/20

1.     Is Github Storage free or not? After Intel started to upload test results, each .xml file can have quite a big size, so please discuss how much storage we have on Github to store .xml test results. Hao, 10 minutes (according to gihub document it is 1G limitation for repo)

2.     I created a script to automatically upload test results and now Im discussing with Anas the possibility to upstream it.

3.     I have one issue, which I want to ask Anas. My script can push test results to my Github repository, but to create a PR from my repository test_results to the upstream test_results repository, I have to manually go to Github and submit a Pull request. Unfortunately Github doesnt support auto PR submission into another repository. Next explanation is written there https://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/#create-a-pull-request You cannot submit a pull request to one repository that requests a merge to a base of another repository.” Can I push a new branch to the upstream repository directly? Only that way is possible to create PR automatically. Hao 20 minutes (need discuss a solid solution)

4.     To use my script which I introduced above, necessary for each company to have the same .xml file names for the test results. Necessary to make an agreement about .xml Sanitycheck test results file names. Hao 20 mintues (need hao to introduce the code logic)

5.     The quality metrics discussion. (10 minutes)

Regards,

Hake