[EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG meeting 20220117

Hake Huang

Hi All,

This weekly meeting agenda:

1.     According to the poll, we need finial the week day for weekly meeting. See attachment.

a)      The best time is Thursday/Friday 7:AM – 8:AM(UTC) (UTC-09:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

2.     Twister v2 kick off announcement

3.     Round table discussion.

Regards,

Hake

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Hake Huang

Hi Anas,

So for week day for weekly meeting, which one do you prefer(Thursday/Friday)?

Regards,

Hake

Apologies, I won’t be able to join today.

Anas

Following on to the discussion around the recurring meeting time for the Testing WG call, please complete the Doodle poll below with times you would be available for the weekly meeting --

Thank you,

Brett

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Image removed by sender.

Nashif, Anas

Thursday works for me.

Btw, I am not sure why I did not get the poll.

Anas

Apologies, I won’t be able to join today.

Anas

Following on to the discussion around the recurring meeting time for the Testing WG call, please complete the Doodle poll below with times you would be available for the weekly meeting --

Thank you,

Brett

--

Brett Preston

Sr. Program Manager

The Linux Foundation
+1 (971) 303-9030

Image removed by sender.

Hake Huang

Hi Anas,

You can’t access below link? Or you did not see Brett’s mail?

Doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/9b69WYQa

Regards,

Hake