[EXT] Fwd: Zephyr: Testing WG recurring meeting time - Doodle (req by 1/17)

Brett Preston

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 6:15 AM Hake Huang <hake.huang@...> wrote:

Hi Brett,

We choose the new time is Thursday 7:AM – 8:AM (UTC-09:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) from next week. Please help to make the move/update. Thanks again.

Regards,

Hake

From: Hake Huang
Sent: 2022
117 11:08
To: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Subject: RE: [EXT] Fwd: Zephyr: Testing WG recurring meeting time - Doodle (req by 1/17)

Hi Brett,

Thanks a lot. Lets keep old meeting time for this week, we will confirm the to move to Thursday/Friday in the meeting. I will send you the final notice.

Regards,

Hake

From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 1:13 PM
To: <testing-wg@...>

Members of the Zephyr Testing WG,

Following on to the discussion around the recurring meeting time for the Testing WG call, please complete the Doodle poll below with times you would be available for the weekly meeting --

Thank you,

Brett

--

Brett Preston