Zephyr: Testing WG


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda.

 

1.     Round table for discussion.

 

2.     Twister v2.0 intro duction.

 

3.     Follow up on CI test case enhancement.

 

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/runs/5135471962?check_suite_focus=true

 

4.     Configure item and its active build mapping

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/discussions/42663

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
210日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

This weekly meeting agenda.

 

1.     Round table for discussion.

 

2.     Follow up on CI test case enhancement.

 

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/runs/5135471962?check_suite_focus=true

 

3.     Configure item and its active build mapping

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/discussions/42663

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
217日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Caution: EXT Email

This weekly meeting agenda.

 

1.       Round table for discussion.

 

2.       Follow up on CI test case enhancement.

 

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/42662

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
33日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Add one topic

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2022
33 11:39
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] Re: [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG

 

Caution: EXT Email

Caution: EXT Email

This weekly meeting agenda.

 

1.       Round table for discussion.

 

2.     Ztest logging updates

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/43347

 

3.       Follow up on CI test case enhancement.

 

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/42662

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
33日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email




________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

Agenda for this weekly meeting:

 

1.     Round table discussion

 

2.     Follow up on actions of test scenario naming convention issues.

 

3.     Discord testing channel alignment

 

1)     I create #failure case discussion, #ztest features, #twister related discussion

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
310日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Yerabolu, Spoorthy Priya
 

Hi Hake, 

Sorry, i will not be able to join for this week due to a personal conflict.

Thank you, 
Spoorthy Priya Yerabolu, 

On Mar 9, 2022, at 5:01 PM, Hake Huang <hake.huang@...> wrote:



Hi All,

 

Agenda for this weekly meeting:

 

1.     Round table discussion

 

2.     Follow up on actions of test scenario naming convention issues.

 

3.     Discord testing channel alignment

 

1)     I create #failure case discussion, #ztest features, #twister related discussion

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
310日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

Agenda for this weekly meeting:

 

1.     Round table discussion.

 

2.     Demo of pytest usage in twister V2

 

3.     Follow up on actions of test scenario naming convention.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
317日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Mai, Enjia
 

Dear Hake and all,

 

I am sorry, I cannot join today’s meeting. Have a good day.

 

Enjia

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 3:39 PM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG

 

Hi All,

 

Agenda for this weekly meeting:

 

1.       Round table discussion.

 

2.       Demo of pytest usage in twister V2

 

3.       Follow up on actions of test scenario naming convention.

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022317日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email




________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

Agenda of this weekly meeting:

 

1.     Pytest for twister v2 demo.

 

2.     Round table discussion

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
331日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda.

 

1.     Feedback for https://github.com/PerMac/TwisterV2

 

There is one PR from my side

https://github.com/PerMac/TwisterV2/pull/1

 

2.     Twister with suite name issue

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/44539#issuecomment-1090106223

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/44438

 

3.     Round table

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
47日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

No specific topic for this weekly meeting. We can go round table and have a quick sync. Thanks.

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
414日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Yerabolu, Spoorthy Priya
 

Hi Hake,

 

Apologies, I won’t be able to attend this week.

 

Thank You,

Spoorthy Priya Yerabolu.

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 7:07 PM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG

 

Hi All,

 

No specific topic for this weekly meeting. We can go round table and have a quick sync. Thanks.

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022414日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email




________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda: 

 

1.     Round table check

 

2.     V2.7.2-RC1 status updates.

 

3.     Code coverage process information gathering.

 

a)         Background: I get some query from Safety working group on code coverage process and howtos, want to sync current information. 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
421日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda:

 

1.     Round table discussion

 

2.     Monthly testing report summary.

1)     To export more information to community, do we need to have a monthly testing summary?

2)     If yes, the contents will be include

l  Board test report link

l  Issues that reported

l  new features with testing scripts

 

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
428日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda:

 

1.     Round table discussion.

 

1.       Monthly testing report summary.

1)      To export more information to community, do we need to have a monthly testing summary?

2)      If yes, the contents will be include

l  Board test report link

l  Issues that reported

l  new features with testing scripts

 

Regards,

Hake

 

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
55日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda:

 

  1. Follow up “with what tested and put the summary to the public”
    1. The test suite can get consistent results, and we test on important coverage(modules, drivers, platform). How to get coverage improved.
      1. Current situation:

l  The test suites are based on API coverage, with additional user scenario + API parameter enhancement.

l  We only have line/branch coverage analysis with x86 platforms.

 

    1.  Reporting(Grafana) and how we do reporting. Test plan and test cases manager. Find a way to take all the results, align on TMS.
      1. Current situation:

l  We use test_result repo and allow any one from community to upload their results. Question: Do we need encourage PR owner to provide a test result link in their board testing result for given PR?

l  We provide a Grafana web site with statistic report on test result. (maybe we need feedback on what need add)

l  Zephyr does not have TMS system so far(which is mainly for historic result comparison), to utilize a TMS system we need below:

1)     Test cases id and name shall be mapped consistently, change test name will confuse the test result report over history.

2)     Test case mapped with test suite and test plan shall be provide API to update, as well as test result.

3)     Any one can generate test report without limitation.

     

 

 

    1. Need to create a process to upload test results(json format) for a certain PR on actual HW. (mainly ensure the test is consistent w/wo this PR), select the proper test suites. Also need to isolate real board testing with qemu/cmock way.

1.    Current situation:

We have setup a flow based on test_result, which anyone can upload their test result for given commit. Question: do we need provide a PR result, which does not check the version? Also report github ticket based on upload test result? The scripts is ready.

Maintainer.yml help to get more precise cases in PR-CI

Do we need to create more cases on cmock way? which means we need urge API owner to provide test with mocked.

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
512日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Updated.

 

This weekly meeting agenda:

 

  1. PR talk https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/44976

 

  1. Follow up “with what tested and put the summary to the public”

a.    The test suite can get consistent results, and we test on important coverage(modules, drivers, platform). How to get coverage improved.

      1. Current situation:

l  The test suites are based on API coverage, with additional user scenario + API parameter enhancement.

l  We only have line/branch coverage analysis with x86 platforms.

 

b.     Reporting(Grafana) and how we do reporting. Test plan and test cases manager. Find a way to take all the results, align on TMS.

      1. Current situation:

l  We use test_result repo and allow any one from community to upload their results. Question: Do we need encourage PR owner to provide a test result link in their board testing result for given PR?

l  We provide a Grafana web site with statistic report on test result. (maybe we need feedback on what need add)

l  Zephyr does not have TMS system so far(which is mainly for historic result comparison), to utilize a TMS system we need below:

1)     Test cases id and name shall be mapped consistently, change test name will confuse the test result report over history.

2)     Test case mapped with test suite and test plan shall be provide API to update, as well as test result.

3)     Any one can generate test report without limitation.

     

 

 

c.     Need to create a process to upload test results(json format) for a certain PR on actual HW. (mainly ensure the test is consistent w/wo this PR), select the proper test suites. Also need to isolate real board testing with qemu/cmock way.

1.    Current situation:

We have setup a flow based on test_result, which anyone can upload their test result for given commit. Question: do we need provide a PR result, which does not check the version? Also report github ticket based on upload test result? The scripts is ready.

Maintainer.yml help to get more precise cases in PR-CI

Do we need to create more cases on cmock way? which means we need urge API owner to provide test with mocked.

 

 

From: Chen, Peng1 <peng1.chen@...>
Sent: 2022
512 14:38
To: Hake Huang <hake.huang@...>; testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] RE: [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG

 

Caution: EXT Email

Hi Hake,

 

               Could we add one topic about this PR https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/44976 ? I want to push this further to fix the passrate impact in our daily test report, thanks.

 

Thanks,

Peng

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 12:29 PM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG

 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda:

 

  1. Follow up “with what tested and put the summary to the public”
    1. The test suite can get consistent results, and we test on important coverage(modules, drivers, platform). How to get coverage improved.
      1. Current situation:

l  The test suites are based on API coverage, with additional user scenario + API parameter enhancement.

l  We only have line/branch coverage analysis with x86 platforms.

 

    1.  Reporting(Grafana) and how we do reporting. Test plan and test cases manager. Find a way to take all the results, align on TMS.
      1. Current situation:

l  We use test_result repo and allow any one from community to upload their results. Question: Do we need encourage PR owner to provide a test result link in their board testing result for given PR?

l  We provide a Grafana web site with statistic report on test result. (maybe we need feedback on what need add)

l  Zephyr does not have TMS system so far(which is mainly for historic result comparison), to utilize a TMS system we need below:

1)     Test cases id and name shall be mapped consistently, change test name will confuse the test result report over history.

2)     Test case mapped with test suite and test plan shall be provide API to update, as well as test result.

3)     Any one can generate test report without limitation.

     

 

 

    1. Need to create a process to upload test results(json format) for a certain PR on actual HW. (mainly ensure the test is consistent w/wo this PR), select the proper test suites. Also need to isolate real board testing with qemu/cmock way.

1.    Current situation:

We have setup a flow based on test_result, which anyone can upload their test result for given commit. Question: do we need provide a PR result, which does not check the version? Also report github ticket based on upload test result? The scripts is ready.

Maintainer.yml help to get more precise cases in PR-CI

Do we need to create more cases on cmock way? which means we need urge API owner to provide test with mocked.

 

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
512日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email

 

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Chen, Peng1
 

Hi Hake,

 

               Could we add one topic about this PR https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/44976 ? I want to push this further to fix the passrate impact in our daily test report, thanks.

 

Thanks,

Peng

 

From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of Hake Huang
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 12:29 PM
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: Re: [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG

 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda:

 

  1. Follow up “with what tested and put the summary to the public”

a.     The test suite can get consistent results, and we test on important coverage(modules, drivers, platform). How to get coverage improved.

      1. Current situation:

l  The test suites are based on API coverage, with additional user scenario + API parameter enhancement.

l  We only have line/branch coverage analysis with x86 platforms.

 

b.      Reporting(Grafana) and how we do reporting. Test plan and test cases manager. Find a way to take all the results, align on TMS.

      1. Current situation:

l  We use test_result repo and allow any one from community to upload their results. Question: Do we need encourage PR owner to provide a test result link in their board testing result for given PR?

l  We provide a Grafana web site with statistic report on test result. (maybe we need feedback on what need add)

l  Zephyr does not have TMS system so far(which is mainly for historic result comparison), to utilize a TMS system we need below:

1)       Test cases id and name shall be mapped consistently, change test name will confuse the test result report over history.

2)       Test case mapped with test suite and test plan shall be provide API to update, as well as test result.

3)       Any one can generate test report without limitation.

     

 

 

c.      Need to create a process to upload test results(json format) for a certain PR on actual HW. (mainly ensure the test is consistent w/wo this PR), select the proper test suites. Also need to isolate real board testing with qemu/cmock way.

1.     Current situation:

We have setup a flow based on test_result, which anyone can upload their test result for given commit. Question: do we need provide a PR result, which does not check the version? Also report github ticket based on upload test result? The scripts is ready.

Maintainer.yml help to get more precise cases in PR-CI

Do we need to create more cases on cmock way? which means we need urge API owner to provide test with mocked.

 

 

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022512日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email

 

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda

 

  1. Follow up “with what tested and put the summary to the public”

a.       The test suite can get consistent results, and we test on important coverage(modules, drivers, platform). How to get coverage improved.

      1. Current situation:

l  The test suites are based on API coverage, with additional user scenario + API parameter enhancement.

l  We only have line/branch coverage analysis with x86 platforms.

 

b.        Reporting(Grafana) and how we do reporting. Test plan and test cases manager. Find a way to take all the results, align on TMS.

      1. Current situation:

l  We use test_result repo and allow any one from community to upload their results. Question: Do we need encourage PR owner to provide a test result link in their board testing result for given PR?

l  We provide a Grafana web site with statistic report on test result. (maybe we need feedback on what need add)

l  Zephyr does not have TMS system so far(which is mainly for historic result comparison), to utilize a TMS system we need below:

1)        Test cases id and name shall be mapped consistently, change test name will confuse the test result report over history.

2)        Test case mapped with test suite and test plan shall be provide API to update, as well as test result.

3)        Any one can generate test report without limitation.

     

 

 

c.       Need to create a process to upload test results(json format) for a certain PR on actual HW. (mainly ensure the test is consistent w/wo this PR), select the proper test suites. Also need to isolate real board testing with qemu/cmock way.

1.       Current situation:

We have setup a flow based on test_result, which anyone can upload their test result for given commit. Question: do we need provide a PR result, which does not check the version? Also report github ticket based on upload test result? The scripts is ready.

Maintainer.yml help to get more precise cases in PR-CI

Do we need to create more cases on cmock way? which means we need urge API owner to provide test with mocked.

 

2.     PR talk

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/45684/files

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
519日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________


Hake Huang
 

Hi All,

 

This weekly meeting agenda

 

1.     PR talk

a)      False negative issue

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/45943

 

b)      Code scan path

       https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/45759

 

c)      cmsis_dsp parse issue

       https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/45832

 

d)      discard handling

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/45684

 

 

2.     Round table

 

Regards,

Hake

 

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021
614 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; hake.huang@...; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2022
526日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where:

 

Caution: EXT Email



________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________