From: testing-wg@... <testing-wg@...> On Behalf Of testing-wg@... Calendar via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 2021
1213 21:50
To: testing-wg@...
Subject: [EXT] [testing-wg] Event: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - 12/13/2021 #cal-reminder

Caution: EXT Email

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When:
12/13/2021
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Brett Preston

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 7:08 AM Hake Huang <hake.huang@...> wrote:

Hi Brett,

Please cancel the next 3 weeks’ meeting as most of members will be in holiday. Thanks in advance.

We plan to start this meeting on Jan 10 , 2022.

Regards,

Hake

Reminder: Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call

When:
12/13/2021
6:00am to 7:00am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Meeting

Organizer: testing-wg@...

+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)

Conference ID: 831 716 531#

Brett Preston
Sr. Program Manager
The Linux Foundation