[EXT] [testing-wg] Zephyr: Testing WG weekly call - Mon, 01/11/2021 2:00pm-3:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Hake Huang

Hi Maciej,

I do some work on your proposed h5py format file, here is my trial:

https://github.com/hakehuang/test_results/commit/84834483181f2e66e47d8707e2e985fc8f108fd2

my observations are:

1.     h5py is initially to store large numpy data sets, so it is friendly to numbers, but to xml result format I only use a variable string to store all the xml, as

I did not see an ready schema to convert all the result xml content to h5 attribute, tough. But in this way the h5py table function is not supported, as the variable is only comments. Looks like we need at least define a dataset which represents the trend.

2.     We can merge all the report in to several result h5 files named by the version number or further merge them to one file, is this what your proposed?

Regards,

Hake