Zephyr: Testing WG meeting minutes DD20230126
Thursday 01/26 2023
1. Quick sync on ELK system
Go to https://kibana.zephyrproject.io/
2. Feature list for twisterV2 readiness:
The following are *must have* features to be able to compare and evaluate:
- Support for the following handlers
o Native Posix
o Qemu (All architectures)
o Device (Devices from different vendors support variety of flashing/serial connections)
o Simulators (for example renode)
- Support for generating coverage reports
- Support for all filtering features we currently have in twister, ie.. evaluating test yaml files and generating a testplan based on parsed data
- Generation of results in json that is compatible with current implementation.
- Output on the screen need to be compatible and close to what we have right now, it does not need to be 100% perfect, but we should be able to see that it is customizable, and we are able to get to similar output
- We need to have runtime statistics and summary statistics compatible with what twister currently emits.
- Error handling and exceptions shall be test oriented and NOT pytest python stacktraces, inline logging shall be supported, and the interface should be zephyr/twister specific and not coming from pytest. Being able to show that this can be done with the basics working should be enough.
- Any diversions or major changes to original implementation need to be documented and explained
- With all of the above done, we should have a list of gaps and missing features that need to be implemented and worked on to be able to achieve full parity.
- Hardware map generation. And output format the same as V1.
3. Aarom submit bus emulator ppts for ZDS 2023
From: Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Sent: 2021年6月14日 9:58
To: Brett Preston
Cc: bpreston@...; kstewart@...; Hake Huang; anas.nashif@...; Mai, Enjia; Shao, Ming
Subject: [EXT] Zephyr: Testing WG
When: 2023年1月26日星期四 7:00-8:00 (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Caution: EXT Email
2023 Meeting Minutes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16DfzEPTUMViufqRg4TD-EY_RrbsXCH8qg7buhEJg0cc/edit#heading=h.b7v1k1kxoko
+1 321-558-6518 United States, Orlando (Toll)
Conference ID: 831 716 531#
Local numbers | Reset PIN | Learn more about Teams | Meeting options
|1 - 1 of 1|