From: tsc@... <tsc@...> On Behalf Of Maureen Helm via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 30 July 2020 22:26
To: tsc@...
Cc: kstewart@...
Subject: [Zephyr-tsc] zephyr survey

Hi everyone,

We recently reviewed TSC strategic objectives in the virtual F2F meetings, and during this review there was some discussion around surveying the developer community. Kate is currently working on a survey, so please let me know if you would like to contribute any topics or questions.

Maureen

Join tsc@lists.zephyrproject.org to automatically receive all group messages.