Re: #customboard #defconfig #supervisormode #defconfig #customboard #supervisormode

Sathya Narayanan N <sathya281@...>

Thanks. Actually I want to remove any supervisor mode access in the code. We don't want to have mmu. We want to run in user/machine mode.

I got your point on usermode. Is there a way I can turn off mmu/ supervisor mode. And run in machine mode.

The riscv32 hardware, we are running doesn't support mmu or supervisor mode. We want to run zephyr on it. I am looking for some flag kind of thing, that can turn off mmu/supervisor mode.

Please suggest.

--
 regards,
Sathya