From: zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Boie, Andrew P
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:39 PM
To: Kumar Gala <kumar.gala@linaro.org>; Priyanka Rawat <priyanka.rawat@nxp.com>
Cc: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] Help with compiling for qemu ARM cortex m3

However, I want to test with the same SRAM value as in real hardware
(e.g.,
eventually I want to test with KW41Z board). So instead of increasing
the current SRAM value, I would rather modify proj.conf.

Could someone please tell me what would be the right approach to
address
this issue of SRAM overflow for qemu ARM ?
"make ram_report" and "make rom_report" dump out some helpful information to see what in your code is using so much memory.