Re: west build broken?

Marc Herbert

My bad, can you please try this revert https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/17549 ?

Marc

From: <users@...> on behalf of Lawrence King <lawrence.king@...>
Date: Monday, 15 July 2019 at 11:12
To: "users@..." <users@...>
Subject: [Zephyr-users] west build broken?

Dear All:

Today I did a ‘west update’, and a ‘git pull’ in the zephyr directory.

After fixing the things in my code that have become deprecated I have found an issue with west that can easily be replicated.

cd zephyr/samples/basic/blinky

west build -b mdk52840_mdk

# west happily builds the west code and it works fine

touch src/main.c

west build -b mdk52840_mdk

# this time the build fails with a link error

Before today ‘west build’ happily compiles just src/main.c and successfully relinked your project, all was good.

Same issue exists with my code instead of blinky, and with any board I have tried….

Connected Transport Market Unit

https://www.Irdeto.com

+1(416)627-7302

1  2 - linkedin  3 - instagram  4 - youtube  6 - facebook  7

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. It can contain proprietary confidential information and be subject to legal privilege and/or subject to a non-disclosure Agreement. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not the/an addressee and are in possession of this e-mail, please delete the message and notify us immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.