Re: Trying to perform version exchange procedure #ble

The Version Exchange procedure is a Link Layer one performed automatically by the LL.

What are you trying to achieve exactly?

Carles

From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of mbredes via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: 17 July 2019 21:04
To: users@...
Cc: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Trying to perform version exchange procedure #ble

I have recently started experimenting with Zephyr and have been trying to alter one of the demo's (HR monitor central side) so that it would go through the version exchange procedure. I have found the code that seems like it would do this (ctrl.c:event_vex_prep) but I have been unable to figure out how to get this function to be called. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should be looking to adjust the code to make this happen?

Thanks,
Megan