Re: Trying to perform version exchange procedure #ble

Megan Bredes

Well the current goal is to get the version exchange procedure to happen at all, but the end goal is to get it to happen twice so that I can verify that the peripheral that I am talking to responds correctly. I am trying to use zephyr to verify that a peripheral meets a number of bluetooth spec requirements.

Megan

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 7:48 AM Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

Hi there,

The Version Exchange procedure is a Link Layer one performed automatically by the LL.

What are you trying to achieve exactly?

Carles