Re: BLE Central and peripheral role #ble #bluetooth

Vinayak Kariappa

Take a look at tests/bluetooth/shell that uses subsys/bluetooth/shell/bt.c

The shell application combines all states and roles into single application

On 18-Jul-2019, at 5:19 PM, Cufi, Carles <carles.cufi@...> wrote:

Hi there,

I don’t think there’s a sample that shows both roles, but combining one of the peripheral samples and a central one should be very straightforward.

Please consider contributing such a sample if you put one together that can serve as a starting point for others.