From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of 1606140 via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: 25 August 2019 13:53
To: users@...
Cc: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] #bluetooth #nrf52832 #bt

Hi, all.  I am encrypting the UUID of my beacon and wants to decrypt it at the scanner's end. But the problem is that the docs say only about encryption function bt_encrypt_be(). How do I decrypt my UUID at the scanner's end?.
Also, what's the difference if I use bt_encrypt_le() instead of bt_encrypt_be() ? (I'm not a crypto pro here)