Re: nrf.h missing....

Lawrence King

Thanks Johjan

Yes I had just figured that out, the change to my source code is trivial, and not an issue, but I do find it strange that APIs are changing between rc1 and rc2. I would have thought that a change in API required a rev in the second digit of the release number.

From: Hedberg, Johan <johan.hedberg@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2019 3:02 PM
To: Lawrence King <lawrence.king@...>
Cc: Bolivar, Marti <Marti.Bolivar@...>; Nashif, Anas <anas.nashif@...>; Zephyr-users@...; users@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] nrf.h missing....

Hi,

On 4 Sep 2019, at 21.30, Lawrence King <lawrence.king@...> wrote:
P.S, of course in the process of upgrading the kernel step-by-step my app is broken somewhere between rc1 and rc2, but that is a separate problem for a separate thread if I can't figure it out. " error: macro "BT_GATT_CCC" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1 “
See this commit:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/pull/18270/commits/730778b4864abdd6a79cc38c071d03ae0aa6e015

Basically the fix is just to drop your custom bt_gatt_ccc_cfg array and not pass it as a parameter to BT_GATT_CCC().