From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of boucard_olivier via Lists.Zephyrproject.Org
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 8:56 AM
To: users@...
Cc: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] MIMXRT1060_EVK touch screen support #input #input

Hello,

I'm new to Zephyr, so pardon me if this is a trivial question.

At the moment I'm trying Zephyr on my MIMXRT1060_RT and so far I'm satisfied with the experience, everything works as expected.
Except that I also have the display connected, and while I'm able to play with LVGL for the GUI, I don't see, or understand, how to make the touch screen works.

Any help appreciated.

Olivier