Re: Enable traces on Serial Wire Output #debugging

We don’t use SWO but RTT (also from Segger) and we don’t need to reset the JLinkRTTViewer/Logger when we reset the target.

Could it be that the way Zephr flashes and then resets the target (pin reset vs software reset) is different from FreeRTOS?

In theory this is all handled by the on-board debugger chip so it should make no difference.

Which board are you using?

Carles