Re: Enable traces on Serial Wire Output #debugging

Erwan Gouriou

Hi David,

I'm not a SWO user myself but I'm suspecting a clock set up issue.
On FreeRTOS, what was the clock configuration you were using ?

Cheers

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 12:13, Cufi, Carles <Carles.Cufi@...> wrote:

+ Erwan, Simen, Krzysztof, Andrzej

As mentioned in an earlier email (to which you replied without context so I had to start a new thread), RTT does work across reboots without problems, at least on Nordic platforms.

You wrote:

> Hi, thanks for your feedback ! I have a STM32F746ZE-based board and using west with jlink runner to flash it. I have the same issue when I reset the target via JLink Commander.

I do not know whether Zephyr does anything at all to the SWO pin connected to the debugger chip, and especially not on an STM32 platform (I copied Erwan who maintains these boards), but I might be wrong.

Carles