Re: Sending data to .csv file

Lawrence King

You didn’t check the return code from fs_open(). I am pretty sure the open failed, I think the correct file path is “/SD:/plink.csv”.

You then tried to write to a file with an invalid handle which caused the instruction access violation.

From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of Edyta Bosacka
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2020 10:13 AM
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Sending data to .csv file

Hi 🙂 I want to write some data to .csv file.

I took an example : \zephyrproject\zephyr\samples\subsys\fs\fat_fs and I added these to my code:

In main:

Os_x, os_y, os_z - these are variables I wanna have in one row in .csv file.

The code compiles, but in terminal I get:

What can be the reason of this problem?

 I also tried fs_opendir (&zfp, "C:/Users/user/Desktop/file.csv") but it also doesnt work 🙁