Re: [solved] Re: SMP Server Sample: Fails to upload over BLE

Lawrence King

Hi George:

I had no end of trouble with the built-in bluetooth adapter on my laptop. It was an Intel adapter and would only work if I moved the target Zephyr box about 15ft away from the laptop.

I changed over to using another nrf52840 board with the hci_usb sample loaded, connected to the laptop via USB. With this setup mcumgr targeted at hci1 instead of hci0 works great.