Re: How to use "Serial CAN Bus Module" #uart #driver #can

Lawrence King

I have used the Longan module with Zephyr on nrf52840. I connected it to a Serial, then modified the Longan library to compile and work under Zephyr.

This isn’t everything you need (missing the .h includes, and the uart1_xx functions) but should get you started.

From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of s9gosich@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 11:52 AM
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] How to use "Serial CAN Bus Module" #can #driver #uart

Hi all,

I’m new to zephyr and need some help.

I have a nrf52dk board and want to use this ( https://www.longan-labs.cc/1030001.html ) serial to CAN device. I was able to test this with an Arduino and this library ( https://github.com/Longan-Labs/Serial_CAN_Arduino ). Now, I’m a bit lost how to use it with Zephyr.
Can I import the arduino library into Zephyr? Or do I need to rewrite the library? Or would it be easier to buy some othe CAN module which is supported by Zephyr?

Thank you!

Govinda