Re: LWM2M client to nrf582540-DK #nrf52840 #networking

Lubos, Robert

Hi Nikos,

Unfortunately, we don’t have a step-by-step guide for the scenario you describe, but I can provide you with some guidelines.

OpenThread has a reference implementation of border router, which can be run on a Linux host under docker (OpenThread is a protocol that enables IP over 802.15.4):

https://openthread.io/guides/border-router/docker

The `lwm2m_client` does not support OpenThread out-of-the box, but it can be easily added, see this comment:

https://github.com/zephyrproject-rtos/zephyr/issues/24840#issuecomment-624717991

Regards,

Robert