From: zephyr-users-bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org [mailto:zephyr-users-
bounces@lists.zephyrproject.org] On Behalf Of Vakul Garg
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 2:20 PM
To: Paul Sokolovsky <paul.sokolovsky@linaro.org>
Cc: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] TCP assert error logs

[This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they
appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing]

Hi Paul

UDP loopback works and I can make progress with it for now.

(Ultimately, I need to move to some non-networking IPC such as mailbox or
pipe.
The problem I face with that now is that I cannot multiplex these zephyr IPC in
POSIX poll() along with socket descriptors.)

Thanks & Regards

Vakul