From: users@... [mailto:users@...] On Behalf Of Nikos Karamolegkos via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 10:24
To: users@...
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] LWM2M client to nrf582540-DK #nrf52840 #networking

I am following this https://openthread.io/certification/border-router/device-setup tutorial. So I will USB. However, when I am trying to use "overlay-usb-nrf-br.conf" I have some errors while compiling the zephyr sample (maybe some dependencies are missing - I will check it -). For now I am using the pre-built nRF52840 firmware image (https://openthread.io/platforms/co-processor/firmware#flash_the_nrf52840). Is this problem? In general, the procedure is really simple but I have not managed to make it work