Re: Debug probes and setup #bluetoothmesh #nrf52480 #ztest #gdb #debugging

Carles Cufi

Hi Erik,

FYI, pyocd is Zephyr-aware and Nordic’s J-Link OBs can be reflashed with pyocd-compatible firmware:

https://www.nordicsemi.com/Software-and-tools/Development-Kits/nRF52-DK/Download#infotabs

Also:

https://twitter.com/SEGGERMicro/status/1298893256323932161?s=20

Carles