From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of Nikos Karamolegkos via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 02 October 2020 16:59
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Hardware acceleration using cryptocell engine in #nrf52840 #crypto

Hello, I am going to use mbedtls library in order for sha256 hash calculation and ECDSA verify using nrf52840-dk. I can not find any configuration parameter for hardware acceleration. The device supports the cryptocell 310 engine. Is this enabled/supported by zephyr's mbedtls? If yes, is there any parameter to enable it or disable it?
Also, has anybody idea what is it "better" to use tinycrypt or mbedtls? I already use mbedtls as transport layer security for the LWM2M for this reason I am considering to use it for hashing etc (is already imported).