Re: West init error

Try unsetting your ZEPHYR_BASE environment variable. west will use that to look for a workspace.

Carles

From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of CHANDRANSHU GUPTA via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 26 December 2020 13:41
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] West init error

Hello,

I cloned Zephyr project using west init -m <webpage> but didn't specify any local directory.

Now when I am again trying to use 'west init zephyrproject' command I am receiving an error saying " already initialized to /home/chandranshu " aborting.

I have even tried to uninstall west using pip uninstall and deleted west related directory in /.local/bin path but still, I am getting this error again and again.

Please help me with this. How can I resolve this issue? Is there any way using which I can completely remove west from my system and start from fresh?