Od: Luiz Augusto von Dentz <luiz.dentz@gmail.com>
Wysłane: 10 listopada 2017 13:03:55
Do: Dogiel Pawel
DW: Zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Temat: Re: [Zephyr-users] 6loWPAN IPSP devices fail to communicate (bluetooth-next 4.14.0-rc7 )

Hi Dogiel,

We will be removing the debugfs in the future, there are actually
patches on the BlueZ mailing to implement it in userspace using the
TUN/TAP driver through the kernel part is still not settle:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-bluetooth/msg72592.html

In the meantime you may try this:

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-bluetooth/msg72040.html

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Dogiel Pawel <Pawel.Dogiel@tieto.com> wrote:
Hello,

I have issue with IPSP devices over 6loWPAN on kernel 4.14.0-rc7.

The thing is that when I connect My Linux machine to one IPSP device using 'debugfs' interface the communication is OK. Pings are working.
But when second IPSP device is connected no pings are received from IPSP devices ('resource unreachable').

Regards,
Pawel

Luiz Augusto von Dentz