Re: STM32F107 clocks

Erwan Gouriou

Awesome, thanks for sharing Artie!

Le ven. 16 avr. 2021 à 15:11, Attie Grande <attie.grande@...> a écrit :
Hi Gunnar,

We got the PLL2 code into the STM32CubeF1 codebase a little while ago [1].
There are also some patches for adding this support into Zephyr, but I
need to revisit them / make a PR now that the PLL2 support was merged
into STM32CubeF1... [2][3][4].

I hope that helps!

Attie

 [1]: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF1/commit/f5aaa9b45492d70585ade1dac4d1e33d5531c171