Re: options for missing driver functions

Jeff Haynes <feedyurhed@...>

Yes, we have production boards for a medical device we’re building.

Thanks,

Jeff

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 11:35 AM Armando VISCONTI <armando.visconti@...> wrote:
On 6/30/21 9:26 PM, Jeff Haynes wrote:

> Thanks a lot for the fast response.  That sounds great and I'd be happy
> to contribute whenever you're ready.  Do you have any idea what you're
> thinking in terms of timing?

Well, I have other non-zephyr related stuff to carry on.
I guess I can start working on it in a couple of weeks from now.

Is this req related to any particular project?

Thanks,
Armando
--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery