Re: Help needed to setup 6loble using IPSP sample

Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@...>

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Hedberg [mailto:johan.hedberg@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 1:56 PM
To: Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@nxp.com>
Cc: zephyr-users@lists.zephyrproject.org
Subject: Re: [Zephyr-users] Help needed to setup 6loble using IPSP sample

Hi Vakul,

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017, Vakul Garg wrote:
Have you verified that the handle value 32 is valid, i.e. the
controller gave that in a prior LE Connection Complete event?
The linux console shows up connection handle 32 has been connected.
The connection handle is completely local to the device, so what you have on
the Linux side has no relevance to Zephyr (i.e. the handles can, and often will
be different).

[bt] [ERR] le_remote_feat_complete: Unable to lookup conn for handle
32 [bt] [ERR] hci_acl: Unable to find conn for handle 32 [bt] [ERR]
le_data_len_change: Unable to lookup conn for handle 32
I don't see any connection complete event in the logs prior to this. So it's not a
surprise that the host complains of an unknown handle value, i.e. this looks
like some kind of misbehavior by the controller.
Can you please elaborate? On issuing 'connect' command at linux host, I get only mostly the error prints telling that connection handle can't be found.
Did my linux host even try connection establishment sequence or did it assume (say from previous run) that a certain connection already exists and tried to use it again due to which zephyr said handle does not exist?