From: users@... <users@...> On Behalf Of Anders via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 6:24 PM
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Configuration?

Hi,

I have just started working with Zephyr and struggled the other day with getting sprintf working for floats.

After searching the internet I found out that when using CONFIG_NEWLIB_LIBC=y I also have to add CONFIG_NEWLIB_LIBC_FLOAT_PRINTF=y to make things work as expected.

Where can I find this kind of information, e.g. dependencies, to avoid having to search the internet for answers in the future?

Thx in advance,
Anders