Re: L2CAP errors on linux while running 6loble

Luiz Augusto von Dentz

Hi Vakul,

On the zephyr side Ive seem that happening when the controller doesn't support host flow control, but there should be a warning when we don't have buffers to receive a packet, anyway you may want to try increasing the numbers of buffers.

On the Linux side I have not seem such a problem with zephyr, perhaps something is not right in the tx with zephyr or we are again having memory corruptions with buffers. Does TCP works properly?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@...> wrote:

I want to add that sometimes, on zephyr console, I get:

[bt] [ERR] l2cap_chan_le_recv_sdu: SDU length mismatch

Is my application sending too big messages?

Apart from UDP, I also have a TCP connection using 6loble link.