From: Cufi, Carles [mailto:Carles.Cufi@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 7:32 PM
To: Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@...>; zephyr-users@...
Subject: RE: L2CAP errors on linux while running 6loble

Hi Vakul,

The reason I ask is that I’ve seen similar issues with our boards (nRF5x) when we had issues in the HCI flow control.

Is there a chance you can test replacing the Linux controller with a “standard” one (the PTS dongle or any Bluetooth 4.0+ dongle you have) to see which side is introducing the issue?