-----Original Message-----
From: users@... <users@...> On
Behalf Of Rob Meades via lists.zephyrproject.org
Sent: 17 March 2022 16:31
To: users@...
Subject: [Zephyr-users] Using the posix BSP

Stoopid question time again I'm afraid: I would like to run Zephyr with
Linux as host, so using the posix BSP. I can find information about
running a posix application on top of Zephyr but not the other way up.

Can anyone point me at an example or some information concerning how I go
about running Zephyr with its posix BSP?

Rob