From: Cufi, Carles [mailto:Carles.Cufi@...]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 7:42 PM
To: Vakul Garg <vakul.garg@...>; zephyr-users@...
Subject: RE: L2CAP errors on linux while running 6loble

I assume you see this on the Zephyr side. Since you are using a dual-chip solution there it could be that the Host is dropping packets, but that would be in the other direction (Linux to Zephyr), and here there seems to be an issue with the Zephyr to Linux side. You don’t see any errors printed on the Zephyr side at the same time you see the ones in Linux?

Which direction is the bulk of the data transfer taking place?